Real Estate Transactions
The attorneys of Cohen Dovitz Makowka, LLC are here to support you in all aspects of your real estate transaction, whether you are buying, selling, leasing, or developing residential or commercial real estate, an experienced attorney is pivotal to protecting you throughout the transaction. The attorneys of our Firm work closely with all other parties of your transaction, from your real estate broker to the lender, to ensure a smooth and successful transaction. Let the experienced attorneys of Cohen Dovitz Makowka be your guide throughout your entire real estate transaction.
How Cohen Dovitz Makowka Is Different From Other Firms
Cohen Dovitz Makowka separates itself from other law firms in two key areas. The first is the completeness of representation that our Firm offers to its clients. Utilizing our decades of experience and thousands of successfully completed real estate transactions, the attorneys of Cohen Dovitz Makowka provide you with more than just representation throughout the transaction. Our attorneys consist of experienced real estate litigators, one of whom is also a licensed Realtor®, which allows us to provide a well-rounded and in-depth understanding of the market. Our approach to real estate transactions does not start once you sign the contract or end at the closing. When we represent you, we consider all issues that you will face before, during, and after the transaction. This unique insight allows us to spot issues that other attorneys may miss and that could affect you long after the transaction concludes.
The second area in which Cohen Dovitz Makowka differs from other firms is the time and attention we give to your transaction. Unlike other firms, our attorneys are involved in all aspects of your transaction and make it a priority to take the time to speak with our clients at length to ensure their goals are met. The small, tight-knit team of attorneys and staff at our Firm are adept at taking the actions necessary to ensure your transaction is successful and completed on time. During every stage of the transaction, we strive to ensure that you receive the representation you deserve.
Services You Will Receive As A Client Of Our Firm
Whether you are buying or selling, our attorneys will provide you with experience, insight, and legal guidance in a wide range of real estate transactions, including representation of:
- Individuals and corporate entities in the purchase and sale of residential and commercial real estate;
- Landlords and tenants in preparing, negotiating, and reviewing leases and other real-estate related contracts;
- Real estate owners or tenants in drafting land installment contracts;
- Lenders with drafting loan documents for real estate financing;
- Mechanic’s lien claimants and homeowner’s dealing with mechanic’s lien issues;
- Mortgage lenders with distressed loans in preparation of documents for loan modifications, deeds in lieu of foreclosure, and other workouts; and
- Homeowners’ and condominium associations with drafting the governing documents and enforcement of unpaid assessments.
With the experienced attorneys of Cohen Dovitz Makowka representing you throughout the process, you can rest assured that your transaction and any potential issues that may arise will be handled with skill and expediency. Please contact us about how our Firm’s representation of you throughout your real estate transaction will benefit you now and in the future.